Page 1 of 1

This setup is bad ass

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:04 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Apparently the Subaru group I hang out with knows the owner pretty well.

Can't get the YouTube embed to work...

https://youtu.be/-xJENOQPcjE


Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:39 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Arg let me see if I can fix it...

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:44 pm
by DCIV
I think jeff made a youtube tag and you only have to put in the last stuff after a : youtube :


Coop

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:54 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Yeah the problem is it doesn't appear to work with the shortened links the YouTube app provides when you copy the link.

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 am
by vr4
I'm more interested in the truck

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:24 am
by Chris GTO TT
Right? The truck is amazing!

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm
by Hans_GZP
That truck gives me so many bad ideas.

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:32 pm
by Hans_GZP

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 pm
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""Hans_GZP""]That truck gives me so many bad ideas.[/quote]

[quote=""Hans_GZP""]Ugh :(

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6569570771.html[/quote]

:excellent:

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:05 pm
by Hans_GZP
It already has a chevy 350 in it. I showed it to Emilie and she's on board. Just trying to see if I can find one that seats 4 people.

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Yeah but that one already has the hydraulics you'd need to tilt the flat bed for loading

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:28 pm
by Hans_GZP
yea. Just need to leave the kids home :p

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 pm
by Chris GTO TT
Just put some food and water in a bowl and they'll be fine! See problem solved! :lol:

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:29 pm
by Hans_GZP
"Hey kids, you want to play pretend. Pretend you're our cats!". *run out front door and lock it*

Re: This setup is bad ass

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:29 pm
by Hans_GZP
I did find some crew cab ones, but they are newer models, diesel, and mostly without anything but a cab. So, that's expensive.