I want to check my physical timing tomorrow with a timing light. I did redo the timing so it should be checked.
What should I set it to?
Coop
Physical timing
Moderator: Monochrome
Physical timing
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18121
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Physical timing
Timing light is for ignition timing. You mean your base ignition timing? Not that i know the answer anyway on a 3s, but your terms are confusing.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Physical timing
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)