When it comes to coils?
Stealth316 says they should be .67-.81. I am only getting .9 after cleaned up. I dont feel like .1 would cause the car to not even want to drive under its own power and dont want to wait a week for a coil pack and it not fix if.
Yes for maximum power I want the lowest I can find. BUT, would .1 really cause this issue?
Coop
How much is 1/10 ohm resistance
Moderator: Monochrome
How much is 1/10 ohm resistance
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- aaronatstate
- Posts: 9890
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
- Location: Arkansas
Re: How much is 1/10 ohm resistance
[quote=""DCIV""]When it comes to coils?
Stealth316 says they should be .67-.81. I am only getting .9 after cleaned up. I dont feel like .1 would cause the car to not even want to drive under its own power and dont want to wait a week for a coil pack and it not fix if.
Yes for maximum power I want the lowest I can find. BUT, would .1 really cause this issue?
Coop[/quote]
Its 12% more than the max. Even though its a small number its out by over 10%
Stealth316 says they should be .67-.81. I am only getting .9 after cleaned up. I dont feel like .1 would cause the car to not even want to drive under its own power and dont want to wait a week for a coil pack and it not fix if.
Yes for maximum power I want the lowest I can find. BUT, would .1 really cause this issue?
Coop[/quote]
Its 12% more than the max. Even though its a small number its out by over 10%

Chr15t0ph3r85: YES
Chr15t0ph3r85: GOOO STATE
Re: How much is 1/10 ohm resistance
True, but that's not going to cause it to run like ass. It sounds like his problems are only on 2 cylinders anyway.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
Re: How much is 1/10 ohm resistance
[quote=""Jeff V.""]True, but that's not going to cause it to run like ass. It sounds like his problems are only on 2 cylinders anyway.[/quote]
This. Thanks again for the help!
Yes I need a new set. I just dont wanna twiddle my thumbs for a month to find out it still will not even drive. I dont know if 10% is causing this.
Coop
This. Thanks again for the help!
Yes I need a new set. I just dont wanna twiddle my thumbs for a month to find out it still will not even drive. I dont know if 10% is causing this.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points