Page 1 of 1

Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:19 pm
by DCIV
I bought something else.

Shit.


http://www.govplanet.com/jsp/s/item/1261707


Take away my password!


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:20 pm
by Duck Vader
You seriously bought that?

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:06 pm
by Chris GTO TT
What the hell do you need a utility golf cart for?

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 pm
by DCIV
Try and find a Yamaha golf cart for cheaper. I think could get a couple benches, turn it into a 6 person golf cart for cheap. Plus it’s only an hour away.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:22 pm
by Jeff V.
I'll buy you a 12 pack of whatever you want if you bring it home in the bed of the Humvee.

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:38 pm
by DCIV
Hmmmmm. I don’t have ramps, wonder if a neighbor does.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:40 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""Jeff V.""]I'll buy you a 12 pack of whatever you want if you bring it home in the bed of the Humvee.[/quote]

I did go to our storage unit and bring home our spare bed....a twin. It was SOOOO close to fitting perfect in the bed. I had to turn it a little angle. But could close the tailgate and take it home!

Perfect.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:25 pm
by vegasidol
:lol:

I swear you're turning into my dad. :p

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:38 pm
by happygeek

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:25 pm
by DCIV
There are tons of things I've wanted. A generator is really next on the list.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm
by happygeek
You're already setup to tow one. Something like this would match: http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/Gener ... pnLink=yes

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:25 pm
by DCIV
Yup that's exactly what I want.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:13 am
by alienviking

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:54 pm
by Hans_GZP
[quote=""alienviking""]I want to drive this!

http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/Flatb ... pnLink=yes[/quote]

I want to park that in front of my house... on the street. That will teach my neighbors to park in front of my house!

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:58 pm
by alienviking
You could probably park on top of your neighbors' cars with that thing.

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""alienviking""]You could probably park on top of your neighbors' cars with that thing.[/quote]

Goals! :suspect:

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:15 pm
by DCIV
Got the golf car home. It runs but it has a small hole in a fuel line so it’s sucking air. It runs enough to know it starts but not enough to move the vehicle.

Honestly I think it’s pretty cool. Gonna clean it up, make it run, see if any of the local places wanna buy it and if not tell me what it’s worth. Then if need be list it on Craigslist. If nothing else fails, pull off the cab cover, the tool box, and put seats in it.


Coop

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:56 pm
by ChargerX3
Oh boy...

Re: Take away my gov planet password!

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:38 pm
by DCIV
Just sold the golf cart for 2,400 bucks.

Not a bad profit!


Coop