Page 5 of 5
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:24 pm
by mjannusch
[quote=""Chris95RT""]OOOO BUT OUR DEFINITION OF BBQ DIFFERS GREATLY SIR.[/quote]
KC BBQ is the best, hands down.......
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm
by alienviking
Let's not get started on what those silly people in Chicago calls pizza...
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:59 pm
by Duck Vader
Never understood the whole issue with food. Good food is good food. Doesn't matter what you call it.
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 pm
by ChargerX3
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Guys, how about we settle this with a grudge race?[/quote]
Its fine. I knew what buttons I was pushing coming into this and got the predictable responses.
Im sure we will find something to throw stones about again in several months.

Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:45 pm
by DCIV
[quote=""Mike""]How would that be fair to him? Ohhhhh, I get it....NM
Fuckin' A! Chicago Pizza is actually a casserole![/quote]
Never heard it discribed as that but thatÂ’s pretty truthful.
Coop
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:23 pm
by alienviking
To your corners, gentlemen. Or I will force you all to eat meat pie.. erh.. Chicago style "pizza".
Re: Talk me down. The want is too strong
Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 pm
by mjannusch
[quote=""Mike""]

[/quote]
Haha - I love Caddyshack.