Page 2 of 2

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 pm
by Jeff V.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:42 pm
by alienviking
Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:50 pm
by Jeff V.
You have fallen victim to voodoo poonani.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:53 pm
by tabasco122
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]

Nooooo

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:58 pm
by Chris GTO TT
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]

Ha I convinced Jen wagons are awesome, and now car shopping sucks because there aren't any affordable wagons lol

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:00 pm
by alienviking
I'm also selling the Ducati but for other reasons.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:18 pm
by aaronatstate
[quote=""alienviking""]Yep. Like it. Sadly I was informed that she would rather see me in a beat up old 90s Camry than in any wagon. I'm giving serious thought to the Stinger GT or a S5 though .[/quote]

I know of an S5 that is possible for sale, new clutch, and trunk hinge welds.

[quote=""alienviking""]Alfa Romeo Gulia Quadrifoglio[/quote]

:highfive:

[quote=""DCIV""]I just couldn’t see spending that much money on a focus which is why I said that. I’ve honeatly thought of one as a daily as it’s cheaper than the escape but man....why so expensive for the top of the line?!

Coop[/quote]

Um because it's 350hp and AWD? How is it any different than the STi? And for $41k, it's not a bad deal in this day and age.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:20 pm
by DCIV
There are just tons of vehicles I would buy for that type of money first.


Coop

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:28 pm
by aaronatstate
[quote=""DCIV""]There are just tons of vehicles I would buy for that type of money first.


Coop[/quote]

And yet, you have yet to post a single one, but rather just talked about how poor of choices I have made.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm
by Duck Vader
[quote=""aaronatstate""]And yet, you have yet to post a single one, but rather just talked about how poor of choices I have made.[/quote]

I wasn't going to go there, but you did. :d err:

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 pm
by vr4
Without looking to see what's out there gt350r is the first car that pops in my head.

Macan gts would work for "suv" duty

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 pm
by DCIV
I posted Jeff wins, that’s what I would pick. I don’t know 4 door, just don’t like the focus.


Coop

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:34 pm
by Jeff V.
I feel like this is a more appropriate color scheme for Coop :lol:

Image

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 pm
by DCIV
Fuck yeah! I would join a volunteer dept just so I could put lights on it! They arnt suppose to break the rules of the road but they do.


Coop

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 pm
by aaronatstate
[quote=""Jeff V.""]I'd say a Mustang GT350 is a damn good choice. They sound amazing. The current Mustang is a very respectable car.[/quote]

I actually really really like the GT350. There are a few in and around NWA and the sound :d rool: Plus I think they look fantastic.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:27 pm
by stealthee
I just can't get along with the looks of the Mustang. It looks like a BMW had sex with an Accord coupe.

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 pm
by Jeff V.
Image

PLUS

Image

EQUALS

Image


Err....no

Re: What car for under $80k?

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:43 pm
by Duck Vader
:rofl: