Another Coop idea!

If you're looking for a place to direct your vehicular thoughts, you've found it.

Moderator: Monochrome

User avatar
mjannusch
Posts: 4540
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Hudson, WI

Re: Another Coop idea!

Post by mjannusch »

I’m going back to huge SMICs to get the fogs back witht the 99 front.

I think you could probably make some sort of trimmed down version that would work. May need to watch how far back from the lens the LED has to be to keep the right focus or it may light up strangely.
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
User avatar
DCIV
Posts: 26790
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:14 am
Location: TN

Re: Another Coop idea!

Post by DCIV »

Oh I’m sure to make them work correctly it would be a ton of trial and error. I more just love the look. I might see what I can come up with.


Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left :lol:
[/quote]

DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points :)
Post Reply