I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Moderator: Monochrome
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
I love it.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Need to confirm but pretty sure my neighbor has a sniper system he took off one of his cars. Wonder if it would work on this. I'll have to see what one he has
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Probably have to upgrade the fuel tank, pump and lines to the engine. That's a bit more expensive if you do.

- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
I'm going to look into it. Or maybe I'll swap the carb from the chevelle on if it will work and put the efi on the chevelle for now. Just something to think about
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15948
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
I think the biggest thing you need is a return fuel line. Then you run an in-line pump
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
It's weird with the 2 tanks apparently. Even the shop said if I try it, they see a lot come in with issues. Especially on the dual tanks.
Looking into it, the carb on the chevelle is more than adequate for the truck. So the question is do I get a similar set up for about $650 on the truck, or do something different on the chevelle and transfer it over? Just needs a Ford kick down plate for $15
Looking into it, the carb on the chevelle is more than adequate for the truck. So the question is do I get a similar set up for about $650 on the truck, or do something different on the chevelle and transfer it over? Just needs a Ford kick down plate for $15
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15948
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Yeah probably because you have to switch the feed and return and people probably don't account for that.
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Little album of the piece of shit from cars and coffee this morning


















Last edited by Duck Vader on Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18121
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
god that wiring lmao
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Right? It gives me anxiety every time I pop the hood. But I also just wanted to get it running. Not exactly sure what I want to do with the wiring. Pull it all and run a new kit entirely, or just try and clean it up more.
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
So previous owners at one point swapped engines and rear end. Tag says 400 engine. I have 460 from a car. Rear is supposed to be a dana 70 limited slip 4.10. It's got an open diff dana 60 with 3.55. Going to see if I can source a decent 70 with 410 and limited slip.
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
I love my 4:10’s. I’m in total support of that!
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15948
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
I love my 3.55s, but I also have a 10spd and 500lbft of tq sooo...
Re: I'm the dumbest man on bawc.
Yeah I only have 455ft lbs.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points