My turn round 2!!!!
Moderator: Monochrome
My turn round 2!!!!
So the Humvee is all but sold. 13k.
Now what?! I need something very capable 4x4 and able to tow the vr4. Something the wife can drive as well.
Ive been stuck on the Chevy 8.1L for a while but they quit using it for the 6L. Maybe Im just being coop and wanting bigger/better when thats just not the case.
I have been looking at avalanches but would go for a 4 door pick up. Just want to be able to take a family with me.
Ready. Go.
Coop
Now what?! I need something very capable 4x4 and able to tow the vr4. Something the wife can drive as well.
Ive been stuck on the Chevy 8.1L for a while but they quit using it for the 6L. Maybe Im just being coop and wanting bigger/better when thats just not the case.
I have been looking at avalanches but would go for a 4 door pick up. Just want to be able to take a family with me.
Ready. Go.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15949
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
I have a 2007 Sequoia I'll sell you... :d err:
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Not that I want it, whats it tow?
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
[quote=""DCIV""]So the Humvee is all but sold. 13k.
Now what?! I need something very capable 4x4 and able to tow the vr4. Something the wife can drive as well.
Ive been stuck on the Chevy 8.1L for a while but they quit using it for the 6L. Maybe Im just being coop and wanting bigger/better when thats just not the case.
I have been looking at avalanches but would go for a 4 door pick up. Just want to be able to take a family with me.
Ready. Go.
Coop[/quote]
Any 1/2 Ton truck will do you just fine. Just a matter of preference.
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I have a 2007 Sequoia I'll sell you... :d err:[/quote]
Oh gosh already!?
Now what?! I need something very capable 4x4 and able to tow the vr4. Something the wife can drive as well.
Ive been stuck on the Chevy 8.1L for a while but they quit using it for the 6L. Maybe Im just being coop and wanting bigger/better when thats just not the case.
I have been looking at avalanches but would go for a 4 door pick up. Just want to be able to take a family with me.
Ready. Go.
Coop[/quote]
Any 1/2 Ton truck will do you just fine. Just a matter of preference.
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]I have a 2007 Sequoia I'll sell you... :d err:[/quote]
Oh gosh already!?

Re: My turn round 2!!!!
I dont want ordinary. Im giving up a Humvee.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Get a Humvee

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. -Ford
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Silverado ... 000%7C2500
Just wish it had more power. You all serious I could tow my vr4 in the smokies and not need new transmissions every time?
Coop
Just wish it had more power. You all serious I could tow my vr4 in the smokies and not need new transmissions every time?
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15949
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
[quote=""DCIV""]Not that I want it, whats it tow?
Coop[/quote]
Rated for 6200lbs, but the payload capacity means it can tow that weight and still have 4 people in it with their stuff
Coop[/quote]
Rated for 6200lbs, but the payload capacity means it can tow that weight and still have 4 people in it with their stuff
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
[quote=""Chris95RT""]Get a Humvee[/quote]
They were never meant to pull stuff. Even the army didnt really pull heavy things. They dont have the power. They dont have the mph. Im sure it would, but not if I wanted to tow my car to brg or something. Safely.
I almost want to start a project. A 8.1l drivetrain in a 1500 vehicle. Wonder if anyones done that.
I honestly dont know what makes a good tow vehicle besides a transmission cooler, power, and brakes. I dont know how much I need of any of it, just more is better.
Coop
They were never meant to pull stuff. Even the army didnt really pull heavy things. They dont have the power. They dont have the mph. Im sure it would, but not if I wanted to tow my car to brg or something. Safely.
I almost want to start a project. A 8.1l drivetrain in a 1500 vehicle. Wonder if anyones done that.
I honestly dont know what makes a good tow vehicle besides a transmission cooler, power, and brakes. I dont know how much I need of any of it, just more is better.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Mother fucker. Searching already going sideways.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-GMC-Syclo ... 000%7C2500
Coop
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-GMC-Syclo ... 000%7C2500
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Coop I am really curious - how did the Humvee hold it's value while you had it? You said you are selling it for around $13k? What did you end up paying for it?
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Didn't they make an Avalanche 2500HD with a Duramax?
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
[quote=""alienviking""]Coop I am really curious - how did the Humvee hold it's value while you had it? You said you are selling it for around $13k? What did you end up paying for it?[/quote]
I will double my money. Mainly because I can title it. I found one without problems. Went through the 9 month process of titling it, and thus its worth double. I could even get more if I would have taken real pics and video of it but I also would have had to deal with dummies. The guy buying it has a bunch and knows about them. He will prob do something things too it like a hard too and doors and get 20k out of it.
Coop
I will double my money. Mainly because I can title it. I found one without problems. Went through the 9 month process of titling it, and thus its worth double. I could even get more if I would have taken real pics and video of it but I also would have had to deal with dummies. The guy buying it has a bunch and knows about them. He will prob do something things too it like a hard too and doors and get 20k out of it.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
Nevermind. The 2500 had the 8.1L.
I think about all the things we could have done, all the miracles we could have achieved, if we were all just a little bit better than it turns out we are.
--Naomi Nagata
--Naomi Nagata
Re: My turn round 2!!!!
[quote=""vr4""]8.1 is bigger but not better[/quote]
This is what I wanted to know. Is the LS motor really that much better than 2 extra liters?
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Didn't they make an Avalanche 2500HD with a Duramax?[/quote]
I know they made a 2500 but have not seen a duramax version. I dont think I want diesel, as much as they can tow and stuff, I cant work on them.
Coop
This is what I wanted to know. Is the LS motor really that much better than 2 extra liters?
[quote=""Jeff V.""]Didn't they make an Avalanche 2500HD with a Duramax?[/quote]
I know they made a 2500 but have not seen a duramax version. I dont think I want diesel, as much as they can tow and stuff, I cant work on them.
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
