Winter sucks
Moderator: Monochrome
Winter sucks
Today I moved the fun cars into the back garage for storage over the winter. Booo!
Sometimes I wish I lived further south like most of you so I could enjoy driving fun cars all year. Thinking when my wife retires and my son is out of the house, we'll move to a warmer climate. For now we're tied to 3M Headquarters until she's done there...
Sometimes I wish I lived further south like most of you so I could enjoy driving fun cars all year. Thinking when my wife retires and my son is out of the house, we'll move to a warmer climate. For now we're tied to 3M Headquarters until she's done there...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Matt
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
'21 Corvette Stingray HTC Z51
'95 3000GT Spyder VR4 (11.838@117.56)
Re: Winter sucks
Thats quite a few fun cars. Wish I had a second garage or even a first garage that size. Like you I park my nice ones for the winter. Its not too bad most of the winter. Just cold but there are a few weeks we can get some snow.

- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15950
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Winter sucks
Meanwhile I'm still daily driving my Miata with 200TW tires on it...
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Winter sucks
Not the Miata's fault you can't make up your damn mind about buying a car hah.
Re: Winter sucks
[quote=""alienviking""]Not the Miata's fault you can't make up your damn mind about buying a car hah.[/quote]
This
This
DOGE
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15950
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Winter sucks
[quote=""alienviking""]Not the Miata's fault you can't make up your damn mind about buying a car hah.[/quote]
Well played sir
My point was that I could still use these tires, I have a set of all seasons for what goes for winter here in the Sacramento area :ick:
Well played sir
My point was that I could still use these tires, I have a set of all seasons for what goes for winter here in the Sacramento area :ick:
Re: Winter sucks
Drove my vr4 today. Needed something quick from lowes. What a fun car. Its getting close to to cold for me to drive it though.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- tabasco122
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Winter sucks
I own all winter cars lol.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Winter sucks
[quote=""tabasco122""]I own all winter cars lol.[/quote]
That has me thinking. Every car at my house right now is either 4x4 or AWD. Im safe.
That has me thinking. Every car at my house right now is either 4x4 or AWD. Im safe.

- tabasco122
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: Houma, LA
- Contact:
Re: Winter sucks
Got summer tires on the STI. Probably won't go back for my WRX till after winter. We don't get much snow here anyway.
scat1zzi
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
12:12 am: if the phone charger is a penis, and the chargy bit inside the phone is the vagina, i made my phones vagina prolapse on itself and cause catastrophic failure
[quote=""Seraflame""]Fear has nothing to do with it. It's a simple equation.
Is the shen I'm about to pull and the laughs that ensue = to or > the payback my wife is likely to impose? If yes. Shens. If no. Shens.[/quote]
Click to show spoiler
Re: Winter sucks
I haven't decided if I will throw the Blizzaks on this winter or not. I'm not driving to West Virginia every day anymore and my drive is mostly flat on main roads so I may not need them and may just rock the DSW06's through the winter.

Re: Winter sucks
Hmmmmm. Maybe I needed summer tires in the Humvee. Damn.
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- alienviking
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Re: Winter sucks
We have two AWD cars. In Richmond. Goodness knows why.
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18820
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Winter sucks
One 4x4 with great tires (BFG AT K2), one FWD with great all seasons (Michelin Premier A/S), and one FWD that I need to do something about the tires soon.
I also have chains for the Jeep and the Volt. Need to pick up a set for the Kia after I get better tires on.
I also have chains for the Jeep and the Volt. Need to pick up a set for the Kia after I get better tires on.
Re: Winter sucks
Where did you get the chains?
Coop
Coop
[quote=""Melis""]The cop asked Coop "Are you really a firefighter?" Coop was like "yeah" then the cop said "ok your in charge" then the cop left
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
[/quote]
DCIV: first to 2,000,000 rep points
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18820
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Winter sucks
Amazon for the Volt. Walmart for the Jeep.
- Chris GTO TT
- Posts: 15950
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: Sacramento
Re: Winter sucks
Around here you can get them just about anywhere :d ontknow:
- Duck Vader
- Posts: 18820
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am
Re: Winter sucks
[quote=""Chris GTO TT""]Around here you can get them just about anywhere :d ontknow:[/quote]
Same here. I was just lazy so ordered my offline - free delivery.
Same here. I was just lazy so ordered my offline - free delivery.